Friday, February 25, 2011

I-Scan Removal GuideI-Scan Removal Guide

I-Scan Removal Guide
I-Scan is a fake antivirus program that CANNOT detect and remove any kind of virus, trojan or malware on computers. However, once I-Scan is installed in computer, it will start automatically and do a fake scan in computer. I-Scan will display fake warning to the user that the computer has been infected by malware and urge the user to purchase the full version of I-Scan. Do not be cheated I-Scan. It can do nothing but just produces fake alert only.

I-Scan can be removed by stopping the processes and removing the files by using Emsisoft HiJackFree. Then the user should remove the registry entries added or modified by I-Scan shown in the removal guide below. All files related to I-Scan must be deleted.

I-Scan should be removed immediately!

I-Scan Removal Guide
Kill Process
(How to kill a process effectively?)
i-scan.exe
i-scanU.exe
i-scandm.exe

Delete Registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “I[random]”

Remove Folders and Files
%program files%\i-scan

No comments:

Post a Comment